Sales for the third quarter of ’21/22 totalled €92.1 million, which was in line with the corresponding quarter last year. This corresponded to an average daily volume (ADV) of €1.0 million, which was largely impacted by activity and demand with our merchants. In parallel, the gross margin was 4.0%, which is the current target margin for Quickbit Affiliate. Despite the geopolitical uncertainty in the quarter, we have focused on new product launches and continued geographic expansion. While Quickbit has no presence in Russia or Belarus, we are continuing to monitor the situation.
Summary of third quarter, January–March 2022
- Net sales totalled €92.1 million (91.2).
- Gross profit amounted to €3.7 million (4.0) with a gross margin of 4.0% (4.4).
- Adjusted EBITDA was €1.1 million (1.6).
- EBIT totalled €0.2 million (1.2).
- Basic earnings per share amounted to €-0.0 (0.01).
Significant events during the quarter
- On 1 February, Quickbit expanded its cryptocurrency offering in Quickbit App and added Cardano, Polkadot and Chainlink. Quickbit App now supports seven cryptocurrencies.
- On 28 February, Quickbit expanded its offering with stablecoins and added Tether (USDT) in Quickbit App.
For further information, please contact:
Simon Afeworki, CFO
Tel: +46 76 252 14 75
Quickbit is a Swedish fintech company, founded in 2016 with the goal of making the integration of cryptocurrencies into the everyday lives of people and companies smoother. Today, Quickbit offers safe and easy-to-use products for e-merchants as well as customers. With a transaction volume to date in excess of €900 million, Quickbit has already enabled and empowered individuals around the world, through the use of cryptocurrencies. Quickbit has been listed on NGM Nordic SME since July 2019. For more information, please visit www.quickbit.com
This information is such information that Quickbit eu AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the above contact person, on Wednesday, 11 May 2022 at 8:00 a.m CET.
Q3 '21/22 ENG